Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say hello to all. Got my F in July and I am now ready to start the mods. One thing I have been unable to find in searches are headlight options for the F. I am looking for for a bullet style as I am shooting for the pro-street look for my bike. Can the Harley bracket be modified?

·
Methosan
156 Posts
First let me say hello to all. Got my F in July and I am now ready to start the mods. One thing I have been unable to find in searches are headlight options for the F. I am looking for for a bullet style as I am shooting for the pro-street look for my bike. Can the Harley bracket be modified?
Apparently you would have to fabricate a bracket yourself.. maybe something along the lines what we have already but that would support a horizontal bar onto which you mount a bottom-mounted headlamp.

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
If you dont mind drilling one hole in your lower triple tree, I have a headlight mount already fabbed up. I made it to fasten a 7 inch LED in a soft tail housing. I am making a different one, so this one is up for sale. PM me. Joe

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been looking for bullet style light to fit my F as well. Arlen Ness makes a bracket to bottom mount their headlights. Wanted to know if anyone has done this mod or know if it works well? Looks light the light might hang too low?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Me too I want a mean cool sticky out headlight to ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts