Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PRICE LOWERED!!

I have a switchback XXL jacket that had been worn like 5 times so let call it near new its in very nice condition. I cant post pics but here is a link to a thread started when the jacket was released and available. This was a limited release back in 06

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32795&highlight=Switchback

Asking $175. and I will pay the shipping to Conus.
REDUCED PRICE!!!

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes.

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
I have one of these and I love the jacket. Whoever picks this up will be very pleased.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That is just what I am looking for. The morning ride into work is starting to get cold. The XX is just too much for me. I need a Lg. Good luck on your sale.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ragbagz said:
That is just what I am looking for. The morning ride into work is starting to get cold. The XX is just too much for me. I need a Lg. Good luck on your sale.
Just be sure I normally wear an XL but for whatever reason this one seemed to run rather small. Thanks

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ttt

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just lowered the price.......a bit..

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok last time $165.00 anyone?

·
gstandish
23 Posts
I'm interested. Do you have pictures of the actual jacket? And each of the 3 jackets? I've been trying to find pictures of each piece and can't seem to find any. I was going to go to the local HD dealership to try an XXL on, I normally wear an XL in the leathers. You mentioned you're normally an XL as well. What size guy are you?

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Gstandish - I have the women's version of this jacket and also had to get a size larger than I normally wear because of the armor pads in the jacket... Hopefully that helps a little. It's an awesome jacket!!!!!! I absolutely love it because it's very versatile, and it's great for riding in both hot and cool weather.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD to Gstandish.. Thnxs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts