Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was calling around to local HD shops to see if they had any VRods with ABS on order or already in. This guy say's, "I'm not sure you can get ABS on a '08 V-Rod.. " DUH!! :spank:

You would think they would know their own product. its not like HD makes that many options.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was just over at the Carrolton, TX HD dealer where ANOTHER sales person was saying that the VRod didn't have an ABS option for '08.. Had witnesses this time! He had to go get the book to verify it and we were all laughing at him. :D

Also had another guy put up $100K on a bet that the '08 DX had mid controls.. Should have taken the guys money!

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Hey ya Rich, I feel your pain. I should've gone out today. I ain't done nothin' but hang around the house.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gtrman66 said:
Hey ya Rich, I feel your pain. I should've gone out today. I ain't done nothin' but hang around the house.
Hey! We got together for a quick ride lunch today, it was all planned in less than 1/2 hour, but we should have called all the gang anyhow and said where we were going to be.. Rob, Amy, Tim, my wife, and myself went to Bone Daddy's in Grapevine. I just don't have everyone's phone number and it was not enough notice to do through the web (I know, you PM'd it to me.. I need to program it in my phone :().

You should still get out today though, it is great out there!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
VRod RS said:
My wife was calling around to local HD shops to see if they had any VRods with ABS on order or already in. This guy say's, "I'm not sure you can get ABS on a '08 V-Rod.. " DUH!! :spank:

You would think they would know their own product. its not like HD makes that many options.
Have your wife call around again and see if the 08 V-Rods come with handlebars. Rumour has it that handlebars are an option for the 08's.:stilpoke:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts