Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those us that are not as technology inclined as others out there I thought I would share my thoughts on this convenient little waterproof camera.
This is the Kodak Sport a HD Pocket Camcorder.
Takes HD video in four different formats and takes 5MP stills also.
Has all the software included with it to upload videos to youtube and facebook. The really nice feature is the size and ease of use!!! About the same size as your average cell phone. I purchased this for my wife to take to the pool (because it was waterproof) and found out just how convenient the thing is to take to the ball park. Bolts to unipod or tripod and is real light weight. Probably the best $130 dollars I have spent in a long time. I know there are other products out there just thought I would let everyone know how pleased I am with this camera. Thanks and I'll post a video for everyone...

Attachments

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
thanks for the review. Me and the wife have been looking to add a camcorder to our inventory.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Nice. But for $69 more dollars (+ a 2 year contract) you can bundle your telephone, netbook computer, camera (5 mp and HD video), mp3 player and back up digital storage of all your computer files into one single device.

An iPhone.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Neither am I.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Nice. But for $69 more dollars (+ a 2 year contract) you can bundle your telephone, netbook computer, camera (5 mp and HD video), mp3 player and back up digital storage of all your computer files into one single device.

An iPhone.
so if I needed to make a phone call and handle some business while the wife is shooting a video of the kid's grand slam..... then what?

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Speaker phone.

I was half joking. A 32g iPhone costs $700 in real life.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
I mean no contract, from Apple, 32g iPhone 4. If they even sell them without contract anymore.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Which is 6 degrees of separation back to why I say the antennae thing is a non issue. Who the fock is going to carry around an uninsurable $700 phone made out of glass without a protective case on it in the first place?

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Anyway..... For $130 this camera sounds like a good deal to me.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
I can barely stand myself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts