Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I should have posted the jacket here first but it is already on ebay and the reserve has already been met so I need to let ebay run its course, however, I would much rather sell it to a member so please bid on the jacket via ebay if you are interested.

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=320150328685&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

Just went back and read the classified rules. I hope it is not a problem to post this ebay listing since I do want members to have a shot at this jacket. I am not posting a final for sale price since it is determined by ebay and those interested. Bidding price as of this post is $70. Here are some pics.

DSC04827.JPG , DSC04828.JPG , DSC04829.JPG , DSC04830.JPG

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
hawk06 said:
Is there any armour or anything in this jacket?
Ebay listing says there is removeable body armor. Thanks for the heads up RayRay. Pretty good price if it stays there.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hawk06 said:
Is there any armour or anything in this jacket?
robbwest said:
Ebay listing says there is removeable body armor. Thanks for the heads up RayRay. Pretty good price if it stays there.
robbwest: Thanks for responding to hawk06 and I should have put the details in this post. Here is the description on ebay.

You are bidding on (1) Men's Harley Davidson Mesh Jacket in Size Large.

Sizing Information: Chest 42-45 inches or 106-114 cm & Waist: 36-39 inches or 91-99 cm.

Manufacturer: Harley Davidson Motor Clothes

Model: 98225-06VM

MSRP: $150.00

Official Description: Constructed of fully-ventilated, nylon mesh. Removable body armor in shoulders and elbows. Adjustable waist and wrist tabs, hand-warmer zippered pockets, and embroidered Bar & Shield logo on front and reflective Bar & Shield logo patch on back. Additionally described with a zipper front and perforated liner. Pre-curved sleeves, Mandarin collar and Reflective piping. Two interior zippered chest pockets.

Official Product Website: http://www.harley-davidson.com/mcm/...4309178688&bmUID=1187726144961&bmLocale=en_US

Condition: Like New only worn a few times. Looks brand new with no visible signs of any damage or wear.

Please note: Take a close look at where the jacket ends at the bottom as it may seem that the bottom of the patio chair is part of the jacket. The patio chair base is black and it may seem as if it extends the length of the jacket. I can send other pictures if requested.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
67ray said:
$20 to ship a lite weight jacket? What is up with that.
I took a glance at the threads you have started and it seems you are fairly experienced with buying and selling items where I lack that experience. That shipping is the default price that ebay had listed and I should probably weigh the jacket to come up with a more exact shipping cost. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Let me know if the shipping cost is keeping you from bidding because my limited experience with ebay seems like higher shipping works itself out with a lower sales price.

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
RayRay'sV-ROD said:
I took a glance at the threads you have started and it seems you are fairly experienced with buying and selling items where I lack that experience. That shipping is the default price that ebay had listed and I should probably weigh the jacket to come up with a more exact shipping cost. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Let me know if the shipping cost is keeping you from bidding because my limited experience with ebay seems like higher shipping works itself out with a lower sales price.
Knowledgeable bidders ALWAYS take shipping into account. There are many reasons for seemingly high shipping costs. One of the most important for honest sellers is to discourage frivilous returns as shipping costs are not normally included in the return price. Unfortunately dishonest sellers use this same tactic to discourage returns of items not accurately described or outright fraud. An eBayers' Feedback is your best safety net. Always look at that!

·
Registered
634 Posts
High shipping costs are often used by sellers to offset ebay fees. They are only charged for listing fee and final sale price. One way around that is to sell something dirt cheap but overcharge on shipping.

Glenn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts