Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

This is a HD LED tail light I had on my bike for a few months. Part# is 69367-07. It is in perfect shape. Wife got me the Heavycycles Stage 2 so this has to go. Retails for $135. Asking $90 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

PRICE REDUCED

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
wouldnt ya know it, just bought mine last weekend..LOL

very nice light guys...I love mine!!!!

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM Sent to Bright Brown

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
bumblebee23 said:
Greetings,

This is a HD LED tail light I had on my bike for a few months. Part# is 69367-07. It is in perfect shape. Wife got me the Heavycycles Stage 2 so this has to go. Retails for $135. Asking $90 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

PRICE REDUCED
I know this thread is old but I was wondering the quality difference between the HD#69367-07 and the HeavyCycles rear brake light besides the price?

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Once you see them side by side, the Doc's light will blind you. The HD LED is way better than stock, but the HC is much better. I Have the HD, and an HC on order.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
CPTJAM said:
Once you see them side by side, the Doc's light will blind you. The HD LED is way better than stock, but the HC is much better. I Have the HD, and an HC on order.
Ok- nice. Maybe one day I can afford to buy one......I know they cost but you get what you pay for right? Thanks.

·
Jr. Lifetime Premium
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The HeavyCycles is pupils blinding.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Just put on the HD, but I'm really liking the HC. Guess I'll start working over the wife so I can get ift for Christmas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts