Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a genuine HD leather vest for sale. It is a size XXL. It has a small vrod patch in the rear at the top and a large 100th anniversary HD patch in the rear at the bottom. I wore this maybe 6 times last year. I recently went on a diet and lost 50lbs, so it no longer fits me. $75 shipped in the lower 48.

Attachments

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
I have a genuine HD leather vest for sale. It is a size XXL. It has a small vrod patch in the rear at the top and a large 100th anniversary HD patch in the rear at the bottom. I wore this maybe 6 times last year. I recently went on a diet and lost 50lbs, so it no longer fits me. $75 shipped in the lower 48.
If you don't mind me asking, what diet did you go on. I need to lose about 50 myself.:eek:fftopic:

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking through the KC Rally pics from 06 and saw some pics that were taken of me. I looked at them and said hey "who's the fat guy riding my bike". It was a real eye opener for me. I just never realised what I looked like until I saw those pics. I started my diet on 3-19-07 and I was 255lbs. As of today I'm 208. That's 47lbs in just about 3 months. What worked for me was eliminating soda and switching to water, no white bread, only wheat or rye. I eat a lot of turkey and my wife buys me the microwavable diet meals for dinner. For snacks I eat fat free pretzels, fig newtons (always loved them) and fruit cups. I also have Weight Watchers ice cream, which tastes just like regular ice cream to me. My goal is to get to 200lbs, so I'm only a couple of weeks away. I went from a size 42 pants to currently being a size 36. The only problem is that now I have to buy all new clothes, but I think I can live with that. Good luck and do whatever works for you.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
I was looking through the KC Rally pics from 06 and saw some pics that were taken of me. I looked at them and said hey "who's the fat guy riding my bike". It was a real eye opener for me. I just never realised what I looked like until I saw those pics. I started my diet on 3-19-07 and I was 255lbs. As of today I'm 208. That's 47lbs in just about 3 months. What worked for me was eliminating soda and switching to water, no white bread, only wheat or rye. I eat a lot of turkey and my wife buys me the microwavable diet meals for dinner. For snacks I eat fat free pretzels, fig newtons (always loved them) and fruit cups. I also have Weight Watchers ice cream, which tastes just like regular ice cream to me. My goal is to get to 200lbs, so I'm only a couple of weeks away. I went from a size 42 pants to currently being a size 36. The only problem is that now I have to buy all new clothes, but I think I can live with that. Good luck and do whatever works for you.
That diet sounds expesive, but it's worth it. Good work Mike!!!!

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rjrivero said:
That diet sounds expesive, but it's worth it. Good work Mike!!!!

LOL the money I saved on food I'll be spending on new clothes and then some, but it's a more then worthwhile trade if you ask me.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Great discipline!
Congrats Mike

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kuyote said:
PM Sent, So by owning this vest I will lose 50 pounds? Can I get 2!!! :laugh:

Sure and while we're talking I have a nice bridge that I'm looking to unload for a good price. :D

·
The Instigator!
2,226 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
Sure and while we're talking I have a nice bridge that I'm looking to unload for a good price. :D
Mike,

Losing 47 lbs is great and I also notice that your bike is much quicker off the line!
Now you can skip the big bore kit :stilpoke: and use the dough for other mods....

Brad

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vrod-Brad said:
Mike,

Losing 47 lbs is great and I also notice that your bike is much quicker off the line!
Now you can skip the big bore kit :stilpoke: and use the dough for other mods....
Brad

What other mods could I possibly do??? :)

·
The Instigator!
2,226 Posts
:boobs: Holder

:lick: Platform

:stac: :paper: Built-in Potty

:cook Maker

:popcorn Popper

This is all I could think of, you have everything else....

·
1130cc Mike
1,860 Posts
The mod you did to yourself is one that will give returns tenfold. Great job Mike! Now just don't go crazy and blow up like a balloon on us.

·
LIVE FULL THROTTLE
1,385 Posts
Way to go Mike....I need to do the same...Bill

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lerenis said:
The mod you did to yourself is one that will give returns tenfold. Great job Mike! Now just don't go crazy and blow up like a balloon on us.

Been there done that. A few years ago I lost 60lbs, but I did it with weight loss pills instead of diet and exercise. This time i have changed the way I eat as well as starting an exercise program, so I'm confident that i'll be able to keep it off. That's why I'm selling the clothes that don't fit. I don't ever want to fit into them again.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I understand that for every 20# of weight you can drop from your bike, you pick up 4 hp? So you've gained about 12 hp! Congrats Mike.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts