Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased HD Part #56869-06 Knurled Chrome Collection Hand Grips via e-Bay. They are new but they did not come with installation instructions.

Since these are installed "glueless" I need someone to tell me (1) exactly how these are installed, or (2) someone to scan and email me the intructions.

I do NOT need instructions regarding the throttle cables but simply how these are properly installed.

Dan

·
orig member feb 2004
724 Posts
Chicago Dan said:
I recently purchased HD Part #56869-06 Knurled Chrome Collection Hand Grips via e-Bay. They are new but they did not come with installation instructions.

Since these are installed "glueless" I need someone to tell me (1) exactly how these are installed, or (2) someone to scan and email me the intructions.

I do NOT need instructions regarding the throttle cables but simply how these are properly installed.

Dan
The switch housings hold them on the bars.:D
(I installed them on mine.They don't come with instructions.)

·
Registered
964 Posts
yep loosen up your switch housing and put the flange inside and tighten back down

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grips

Thanks a lot for the advice ........ that was my next guess that somehow they went under the housing.

Is there any significance in the end caps that i can pop-off?

Dan

·
orig member feb 2004
724 Posts
Chicago Dan said:
Thanks a lot for the advice ........ that was my next guess that somehow they went under the housing.

Is there any significance in the end caps that i can pop-off?

Dan
Only if you want to change them.:D

Attachments

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
vesteroid said:
yep loosen up your switch housing and put the flange inside and tighten back down
+1:them:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts