Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tragic Pessimist?
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chrome Engine Guard-Mounted Fog Lamps

Had this on my '08 VRSCAW crash bars
I just replaced both halogen bulbs!!!!!!

Item Description 68913-98C: Uniquely styled halogen fog lamps feature a 55-watt bulb and clear lens with a faceted inner reflector. The beautifully polished and chrome-plated housings are designed to bolt easily onto most Harley-Davidson® front engine guards. Fits most models equipped with 1-1/4" diameter Engine Guards. Will not fit '98-later FLTR models, '06-later VRSCR models equipped with
(MSRP US $164.95) $80.00 SHIPPED

comes with basic wiring-shown in pictures (I wired them into my running lights)
Picture three shows me pointing to two rock chips on the lense
Picture four shows a two inch hair line scratch that cannot be seen when mounted.

SHIPPING INFO:

I'll wrap the lights and pack them well. I'll ship your lights within three days of receiving the PayPal payment. $88 shipped within the continental US If you have any concerns look at my feedback. Thank you.

I've also listed these on Ebay. I'll indicate it if they sell there first.

Attachments

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'll take em, Roger. PM sent.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Thanks, Roger. Paypal sent.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Problems with 68913-98C install..

Did you guys have any problems with install?

I am just about to rip my bike apart to check all the connections..
I followed the install instructions, hooking the white to the yellow wire connecting to the headlight with the pass-through, connected ring loops to the white with a black line from the fuse to the + batt terminal, and hooked the black with ring loop to the ground point on the left of the fan.

I get a relay sound when the ignition is off and you hit the switch. When the ignition is on, and the low beams are on, the relay makes no sound, and the foglights don't come on. When it's on high-beam, you hear the relay click when hitting the switch, but again no lights.

Any thoughts?

I'll be back after re-doing the ring hook adapters..

Thanks,

-Gumbysbuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts