Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tie One On
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a Barnes and Noble book store the other day and I noticed the cover of the HD Encyclopedia has a VROD on the cover.

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
I wonder if they consider it old - putting a 9 year old on the cover! Cool find! Joe

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wow - that'll never be on the coffee table of a 'Real Harley' guy...
I consider myself to be a real Harley guy, I do not care what the Air Heads say, and one day this will be found on my coffee table.:)

Any idea of what years this encyclopedia covers?

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
Just saw that in the entertainment cabinet today when I WAS CLEANING.

·
Premium Member
9,332 Posts
I love my R's but the first year anodize A is still the best looking of the many V-Rod versions made. Too bad it just does not work for me like the R does.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Google it.........

When I googled it, there wasn't one for sale with the V Rod on the cover. Was it a limited edition?
Ed

·
Tie One On
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When I googled it, there wasn't one for sale with the V Rod on the cover. Was it a limited edition?
Ed
Here it is on Amazon.com for $16.49 and its a hardcover book.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
If I remember correctly it wasnt a very informative book, its more like all the Other HD books you find in the Bargain Section at Barnes & Noble etc.. for $7. Just glossy photos of bikes with Blurbs. A picture book for adults.

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
If I remember correctly it wasnt a very informative book, its more like all the Other HD books you find in the Bargain Section at Barnes & Noble etc.. for $7. Just glossy photos of bikes with Blurbs. A picture book for adults.
It goes well with my Hustler and Swank collection. I'm more of a visual person.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
and the latest in their line of high quality, high fashion clothing???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts