Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a very nice genuine HD denim vest. It's a sixe XL, but it fits more like a XXL. I recently went on a diet and lost 50lbs, so it no longer fits me. I put the Vrod and HD patches on the back. I wore it only a few times last summer and I just had it dry cleaned. $50 shipped in the lower 48.

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
Here is a very nice genuine HD denim vest. It's a sixe XL, but it fits more like a XXL. I recently went on a diet and lost 50lbs, so it no longer fits me. I put the Vrod and HD patches on the back. I wore it only a few times last summer and I just had it dry cleaned. $50 shipped in the lower 48.
That looks great and if that is still available I'll take it...
PM sent...

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Opr8tr said:
I still have my extra 50 lbs... next in line if it's still avail. Thanks

Vray has said he wants it, but hasn't paid me yet. If it falls through I'll let you know.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
Vray has said he wants it, but hasn't paid me yet. If it falls through I'll let you know.
Sorry, last evening was a brilliant fine day and I rode until I dropped... Headed to paypal now to TCOB

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
1VRider said:
The vest is to large for me but I would like to get a similar V-Rod patch if anyone can tell me where to get it.
I have seen some on ebay, but I can't say where this one came from.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1VRider said:
The vest is to large for me but I would like to get a similar V-Rod patch if anyone can tell me where to get it.

I bought a few off ebay a couple of years ago. I just saw one there the other day as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts