Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hear the dealer meeting with HD to unveil the 2008 lineup is tomorrow. Anyone on here going and will be able to post pics and info about what is going on? I have a good friend that works at the local stealership and I will be getting some updates from him tomorrow. He also saw the CARB documents that are floating around.

·
That one guy
151 Posts
Show

We usually get bikes during the show. The general meeting and unveiling is usually Monday morn, and we get a truck that afternoon. I will try and get pics from the show uploaded as fast as possible.

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quickerNu said:
We usually get bikes during the show. The general meeting and unveiling is usually Monday morn, and we get a truck that afternoon. I will try and get pics from the show uploaded as fast as possible.

Thanks!!!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
quickerNu said:
REally? My dealer always says a few months.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
laconia76 said:
Last year, dealer near Montreal had a DX on the floor, they day after the Dealer show.
I always thought it was odd, my local dealer has never had a 2007 Vrod of any type on the floor. The list for 2008 DX's is already up to 8 and not promising to have them in this year.

·
That one guy
151 Posts
It varies, some years it's that day, other years it is a week or so. Some dealerships wont show you the new models 'till they get rid of some of the old ones.

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
luxlamf said:
I always thought it was odd, my local dealer has never had a 2007 Vrod of any type on the floor. The list for 2008 DX's is already up to 8 and not promising to have them in this year.
Your dealer sucks!! I have one 3 miles from my house and I just saw a DX, an R and a X, sitting right in the front door as you come in. The owner has a DX, so they are pretty good on the V-Rods, they didn't always do that, but the new dealership they opened has plenty of room.

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Last year the dealer here had the bikes before the show but was only allowed to put them out once the show was over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts