Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased Hawg Halter Hand Controls for my 03 VRSCA. I noticed these do not have the brake switch. I know I will have to have a banjo bolt switch, but what size and where is the best place to mount it? What do I need to make this work?:bash:

·
Banned
55 Posts
I have the HHI hand controls, bought the switch from drag specialties,and mounted where the lines split under the triple tree.

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
dammit i like these

dammit dammit dammit

just when i thought i was done

will these fit the stock 03 handlebars?

·
Banned
55 Posts
sure they will. My bike is an '02
notice I went with the lyndall single rotor (apex) and HHI 6 piston caliper ......and yes it stops MUCH better than stock. Dont listen to the nay sayers, the gradient composite works great! thats why the 1/4 milers use em!

·
Banned
55 Posts
no I built one, then just connected the appropriate lead from the momentary switches. Was not hard at all. Keep in mind I had the bike completely torn down I added the turbo, electric shifter,cfr swing arm,handlebars,mirrors,hand controls,v gauge, brackets,wheels,rotors, calipers,seat, shocks, tires, digiguard all at the same time.

·
JT's 03 Custom V
26 Posts
WOW! Looks GREAT! I want I want I want!!! Afraid to ask but how much are the controls? I didn't see a price on the website.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! Looks GREAT! I want I want I want!!! Afraid to ask but how much are the controls? I didn't see a price on the website.
Thanks. This is my second set of HHI Controls, I used them on a chopper I built 3 years ago, love em'. I paid about $1000.00 through Phat Performance. Yea, I know, $$$ ouch. but I like them. I'm waiting on the grip spacer for the left side now.

·
EXCELSIOR
8,387 Posts
They make good products. They're only about 20 miles from here and have been by to view their facility.
My stepson put one of their 6 pot calipers on the front of his Heritage and it made a world of difference.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts