Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Have you changed the stock seat and if so what do you now use?

• No, the stock seat is good enough.

Votes: 54 19.1%
  • Yes, I use the Willie G seat.

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • Yes, I use the Sundowner seat

Votes: 118 41.7%
  • Yes, I use a different seat or an aftermarket seat.

Votes: 70 24.7%

• Total voters
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Like others, I use Willie G most of the time and use Sundowner when riding with pax. Couldn't pick both, so chose Willie G.

·
----->
7,589 Posts
Have the stocker and badlander boxed up and chose the CFR seat.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
I use stock SE seat, but also use the sundowner for anything over couple hundred miles.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Wow 3 year old thread... Sundowner BTW.:D

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
New seat is looks over comfort. Definately harder on the back side.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I haven't changed the stock seat but you should of had the choice on your poll....no, still have stock seat but I'm a broke basturd and can't afford a new one :D

·
Dominus Violatus
208 Posts
Stocker until I finish the narrowed rear conversion. Then a custom seat.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Corbin

I purchased $1600 of :notworth: Corbin:notworth: goodness from a fellow forum member at a great price, and have loved it. It is 1000 times better than the stock, and even more comfortable than the stock seat on the 2007 Street Bob (rider and passenger). I now can ride hundreds of miles in a day without the pain in the @$$, where with the stock I'm hurting after 50 miles:spank: . The dual pillions are nice too, it adds versatility to it.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
This old of a tread and only one person with a CFR seat, I think that will be my next, love the look of it and heard its pretty comfy too except for passengers, which I'm not worried about, only 1 up all the time.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
gsxrdoug said:
This old of a tread and only one person with a CFR seat, I think that will be my next, love the look of it and heard its pretty comfy too except for passengers, which I'm not worried about, only 1 up all the time.
I might be wrong, but I don't think Cary Faas makes the seat anymore. I hope I'm wrong for your benefit.:D

41 - 52 of 52 Posts