Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on the hwy to hell
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

for anyone that has raised their bars with the hanny riser I am going to start offering a polycarbonate .100 thickness cover to hide the speedo wires, will sell for $15 that includes the $5 shipping fee. it comes ready to install that takes only minutes, they are painted on the backside to prevent any chipping if interested pm me your name, address and paypal info, here's a few pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
i have one and they are such a good fit its shocking,,,,,,,,, The idea of sending the guys the 3m tape on it already is super cool as well. totally ready to go, once they get it they dont need to run to the auto store, the ycan just install and go. Probably a ten minute or less job. . Great job,,,it looks totally stock :notworth::notworth:

·
on the hwy to hell
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still have speedo covers for after adding riser

for anyone that has raised their bars with the hanny riser I am going to start offering a polycarbonate .100 thickness cover to hide the speedo wires, will sell for $15 that includes the $5 shipping fee. it comes ready to install that takes only minutes, they are painted on the backside to prevent any chipping if interested pm me your name, address and paypal info, here's a few pics
Still have plenty of cover left for after you have added hanny risers make for a clean looking install:D

·
Ed C.
35 Posts
I've already contacted Hanny about his riser, so now I'm contacting you about your piece for his piece ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts