Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Good luck!!! I just found a v rod shirt eith Marvin the Martian on it.First v shirt I've seen at the dealers

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
yep ebay has them ill check the sellersd name and let you know very nice hat its black with the v-rod and harley davidson on it .

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
Good luck!!! I just found a v rod shirt eith Marvin the Martian on it.First v shirt I've seen at the dealers

OMG- GAZOO NEEDS THIS SHIRT!!!!!!

Where did you find it....anyway you can post a picture?!?!?

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I always liked Marvin when I was growing up

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
I always liked Marvin when I was growing up

That is GREAT!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
Is that shirt for your kid?
:hidesbeh: He said it.................. even though I wanted to.

·
Jeff
1,306 Posts
I've got one, never worn. I think I paid 31 off of Ebay for it and if you want me to check it can be done. I'll give you it for real shipping and a 20 dollar donation to the forum. If you want pics, let me know.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Nope it's for me.Not to many people say anything about it seeing I'm 6'7" and 250+ lbs. The dealer is Starved Rock HD and the number is 815-431-1900

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
Nope it's for me.Not to many people say anything about it seeing I'm 6'7" and 250+ lbs. The dealer is Starved Rock HD and the number is 815-431-1900

You may be big, but I would still bust your chops if you were my friend and I saw you wearing that. I would feel it was my duty to do so. :stilpoke:

·
Jeff
1,306 Posts
Hey Slammed, when you gonna make it out for a local IL ride so you can see you're not the tallest round dem parts? lol, but seriously, make it out for an event.

J

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
GordoJ52 said:
I've got one, never worn. I think I paid 31 off of Ebay for it and if you want me to check it can be done. I'll give you it for real shipping and a 20 dollar donation to the forum. If you want pics, let me know.

Jeff
Put me in line for 2nd! That has been my favorite hat!
If anyone else finds a source for them let me know too!

·
Jeff
1,306 Posts
that is the exact hat I have. Jeff (JSC), if I don't hear anything before tomorrow I'll give you a PM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts