Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a Birthday Presant and I really Hate to sell it but as You know the Life of a Racer isn't easy!This Watch is in Excelent Condition with all Paper work,Wooden Box,Little Ankcore,and all the other little Rolex Goodies they give you when you buy one.It was $10,439.63 on 8/03/02 so the Price has Gone up.I will have it Professional Cleaned and Checked before it's shipped and insured for the full amount when shipped.Asking $7000.00 OBO if you need anymore info or Pics let me know.It also has the White Dial Face that looks Awesome with the 2 tone Gold and Stainless.It's my Favorite Model Rolex makes.:cool: Thanks in advance!:kaz:

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Come on Kaz!! Don't start doing that kind of thing.. Sell a kidney or go donate some Super Kaz Sperm..

Any positive word yet on some type/form of sponsorship?? Its hard to believe the Worlds Fastest V-rod is having a hard time getting a deal. Your getting plenty of ink all over the world, its got to come to a head soon:kaz:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vrog said:
Come on Kaz!! Don't start doing that kind of thing.. Sell a kidney or go donate some Super Kaz Sperm..

Any positive word yet on some type/form of sponsorship?? Its hard to believe the Worlds Fastest V-rod is having a hard time getting a deal. Your getting plenty of ink all over the world, its got to come to a head soon:kaz:
I got a Bunch of Stuff in the Works with some Great Help behind me,but these thing's don't happen Near Fast enough:banghead: !It's either the Watch or My Totter Home and I'll do what ever it takes to save that!:karate

P.S I just had to put a new 06 6.0 PSD Motor in my 03 Truck and that Cost me a Ton:broke: !Now Sam has my new Big Bore Race Motor Back in my Bonneville Bike and I owe Him for that Too!:helpme:

·
Another Bad Creation
1,717 Posts
Hate to see you do this Kaz...however, I know where you're coming from...racing is an addiction...been there done that...

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GerRod said:
Hate to see you do this Kaz...however, I know where you're coming from...racing is an addiction...been there done that...
Believe me I Never spent this much Money on Drugs so I'd say it's WORSE:hmm: ;) :kaz: !

p.s Don't Let Your Kid's get into Racing!!!:broke: :deal: Listen to you Mother's and Father's and Get a Real JOB!!!:hiding:

·
Registered
567 Posts
you have a pic of it, or a pic of the same model from the internet?

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Kaz, I know where you're coming from. I just sold a Vacheron Constantine to pay for my JE Illusions paint, but at least I still have a few more that I can wear.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Super Kaz said:
This was a Birthday Presant and I really Hate to sell it but as You know the Life of a Racer isn't easy!This Watch is in Excelent Condition with all Paper work,Wooden Box,Little Ankcore,and all the other little Rolex Goodies they give you when you buy one.It was $10,439.63 on 8/03/02 so the Price has Gone up.I will have it Professional Cleaned and Checked before it's shipped and insured for the full amount when shipped.Asking $7000.00 OBO if you need anymore info or Pics let me know.It also has the White Dial Face that looks Awesome with the 2 tone Gold and Stainless.It's my Favorite Model Rolex makes.:cool: Thanks in advance!:kaz:

Ohhhhhh boy. If I only didnt hate watches I would on it. Great deal.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
luxlamf said:
Ohhhhhh boy. If I only didnt hate watches I would on it. Great deal.
Ya I guess at Your job you don't look at your watch much!:laugh: ;) It really is a sweet watch,and I promise I'm not gonna put the Money on The Hard 8:deal: :surrender :helpme: !

·
Registered
567 Posts
watch

Hi Kaz,

About your watch, do you have a pic? Does it have the usual small scratches that come with normal use? Also, can you tell me the model and certifications numbers?

Thanks a lot,

Matt

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spininintexas said:
Hi Kaz,

About your watch, do you have a pic? Does it have the usual small scratches that come with normal use? Also, can you tell me the model and certifications numbers?

Thanks a lot,

Matt
Yes I will be the first to tell you! Yes I did use it but my Jeweler"Not who I bought it from" is a certified Rolex watch smith?I don't know the word?",but I will have him clean and Polish it up as Good as New and You will think it had Never been worn:angelwin: !

Style No. 116523350B7849
Serial No. P854997
Dial WHITE

All official Papper Work,Booklets,Spare Link,and Wooden Rolex Box including Original reciept will come with it!

If your truely interested PM Me Your contact # or e-mail me at [email protected] and i'll give you all mine!:kaz:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Super Kaz said:
Yes I will be the first to tell you! Yes I did use it but my Jeweler"Not who I bought it from" is a certified Rolex watch smith?I don't know the word?",but I will have him clean and Polish it up as Good as New and You will think it had Never been worn:angelwin: !

Style No. 116523350B7849
Serial No. P854997
Dial WHITE

All official Papper Work,Booklets,Spare Link,and Wooden Rolex Box including Original reciept will come with it!

If your truely interested PM Me Your contact # or e-mail me at [email protected] and i'll give you all mine!:kaz:
Just to sweetin the deal even more I will pay the shipping,insurance,and professionally Cleaned"Polished/Detailed=$150-$200" if we can do the Deal This week as a New Month is almost hear,and I have to pay Sam for my New RACE Motor and my Rig payment is due next week!!:yak: :broke:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
vjam1 said:
Hey Kaz
Can you send me some Pics of the watch??
You can send them to [email protected]
Vjam1
as soon as Martha shows me how to use her Camera today I will post you up some pics!:thumb:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Super Kaz said:
as soon as Martha shows me how to use her Camera today I will post you up some pics!:thumb:
Here ya go!I just got back from my Jewler's and he Polished her up Good as New and said qoute"She's in Excellet Condition",and I took great care of her for someone who wore his Rolex"Only on Special Occations" as I have a Stainless steel one that I wear every day!

Attachments

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
I keep telling my wife the perfect B-Day present would be a rolex for me!! Sorry you have to sell it Kaz! Good luck!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and a few more!Rolex Daytona Cosmograph Stainless Steel and Gold two tone with white Face Retail Replacment cost is $11,275.00+$874 Tax=$12,148.81,and because the Price of Gold is over $560 dollars and OZ. they exspect a +10% increase on all Gold Rolex's so it's going Up,and Up!$12,148.81 New or $7500.00+ shipping and handling"insured for full 12k" for my Almost New but in Excelent Condition Rolex Daytona Cosmograph in Gold & Stainless!!!!!!:deal:

Attachments

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Nice. Wear that to the Tables at the Wynn Hotel and see how nice they treat you.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts