11,222 Posts
Only on some of the nights that it is back at home early!:D
(And wifey's in a good mood...)
:hidesbeh:

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
bbbbbwwwaaaaahhhhhhh !!!! I'll never tell!!!!!! Hehehe:hidesbeh:

It did help me find a pretty amazing guy....

·
"Vrod King"
938 Posts
I would not give total credit to the bike, but it did help a bunch. :D

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Yes. She was huge too. Her exact words were "That thing's a panty dropper, wish I was small enough to ride on it."

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts
Yes. She was huge too. Her exact words were "That thing's a panty dropper, wish I was small enough to ride on it."
Saves on a garage then.

·
Posting From The Pub
7,850 Posts
It has gotten me laid down. Does that count?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah, but she won't stop begging for another ride on me and the bike....lol

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
I can stand on the corner and yell V-Rod and get laid... I thought that worked for everyone????

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I have found that My Ability to Comment and Inspire through Style and Content has worked for me and consider everything around me part of that, including the simple Beauty of the Bike I ride. And I know how to Shop. The skinny ones of course can get away with just about anything, feel better on the back and make waking up the next day a treat instead of a horrorshow.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
mine has gotten me the cold shoulder at home but i am sure if i wanted to i could dip around and just say it was because of the bike, cause lets be honest, i is uglier than a sack full of assholes...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.