Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Rineharts on mine along with a power commander, and it sounds great! So far I have not heard anything even close and that includes V&H, and Screamin' Eagle.

·
Registered
339 Posts
A friend of mine has the Slash-Cut 2-2 Cones on his Rod. He had his dealer install them along with the ECM re-flash. He loves the looks and the sound but he lost power with 'em (dropped down to 95HP).
If you go that route, you'll most likely have to use a Power Comander like nashvrod.

Hope that helps.

·
Riding around
7,736 Posts
the guy at the dealership who washed down my bike this afternoon said someone else was in with the Rineharts. he said they sound "like a real harley."

·
Vroddin' Madman
271 Posts
Guy here in Warner Robins has a set of the staggered cones - Looks absolutely awesome and the sound is impressive. Can't vouche for the power loss but it is apparently a reality. Hope to see a set of the Rine's at Bike Week so I can hear them.

Franko - whats with the new account?? You had an account here before right? (not just VTF)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have them on my bike with the Power Commander. I love the sound and look along with the quality of the pipes. I get alot of compliments on the bike and the pipes. It also keeps the cars aware of my coming at them.

Later

Matthew

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Are the Rineharts extremly loud? wake up the neighbors loud? anyone near ohio so I can hear them. I would love to hear them in person before I purchase them. Please let me know.

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
yeah that is the best deal I have found also.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Not sure about all Rineharts but I can say that the Bubs are loud. I think they are not as loud as the Force pipes. I have the stock V-Mods and my friend has the Bub staggered Cones from Rinehart. His are definitely louder than mine.
You'll have to hear 'em before you make your decision, because what may be loud for some may not be so for others. Plus you may also want to make sure that you like not only the volume level but the actual sound of the pipes too.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Rineharts Sound

Here is the wav clip for the Rineharts from the v-mod web sight.
Rinehart Sound
scroll down and look for rinehart1.wav
There are also some dyno sheets there and some good information there as well.

Later

Matthew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts