Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(NEW PRICE) Harley XL Leather Jacket (Worn only home from the dealer)

http://www.harley-davidson.com/mcm/...4302285479&bmUID=1259178453727&bmLocale=en_US

I recently sold my V Rod and have a HD Leather Jacket for sale. I bought it in May at the dealership to get my bike out of storage for free, and wore it once on my way home from the dealership. I have to sell as used, but it's new! I didn't want to be a poster boy for Harley, so I bought this jacket because the HD emblem is subdued. The pics appear bright because it's 3M reflective tape, and my flash lit it up big time. The third pic is the nylon liner that is removable and comes with it.

I'm selling for $199 which INCLUDES shipping to the mainland USA. I have a verified Paypal account. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More pics...

I turned the flash off but the pics came out a bit blurry....you'd think I drank too much coffee?

If you have an HD dealer nearby, why not go down and check out the jacket? If you open the jacket and hold it up to the light, you can see through it.....which is the perforated leather. I think that's why they include the nylon liner.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.