Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Harley V-Rod "T" Shirt

9K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  Greg 
#1 · (Edited)
Forgive me if this is old news but I did actually find an "official" Harley V-Rod t shirt at a Harley dealer in Bedford, Texas. Could it be MoCo is promoting the V-Rod or did someone just pick up the wrong silk screen? The back of the shirt is dealer specific.

Edit: I added pics of the back of the shirt. The dealer is Texas Harley Davidson in Bedford Texas. Their phone number is 817-267-2646.

I did not include dealer information initially because I had a less than steller service experience at the dealer ship, not a horrible experience, just could have been better. No problem with the "t" shirt transaction, which was about $25. They had several and as I recall, S, L XL, and XXL

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

See less See more
#27 ·
rjrivero said:
KayLynn called me today to tell me she just got a new batch of these shirts in. The Texas HD logo has NO PHESANTS. If someone reminds me, I can take a picture of the shirt back when I get home.

Please take into consideration that KayLynn took it upon herself to call and let us know that the shirts are available for sale. It would be a nice jesture if you placed your order through her at the above number.

RJ
A word of caution. The back of this batch of shirts does not have a Texas Star logo on them like the picture earlier in this thread. I just received mine and the back graphic is some busty milk maid sitting on a old duo glide or something. Kinda defeats the purpose of the V-Rod on the front. :chair:
Not real happy with it, buts its better than nothing. I was really looking forward to the Texas star graphic.:banghead:

#29 ·
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
We got ours today,they came from WI.They look real good.Mine is from Doc's HD in Shawano Co and my wifes is from Route 43 HD in Sheboygan Co.
Each dealer has their own pics and name on the back.I like the 2 we got.

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:
Elrod, thats awesome. The gal at Docs told me today that they sold one to someone in FL. Must have been you. One question. What size did you get from Route 43 in Sheboygan? I called them a week ago or so and the person I talked to said they had no V-rod T-shirts left.:wazzup:

#30 ·
My wife ordered them.The Sheboygan shirt is a large,I wear medium.
Sometimes V-Rod shirts wind up at special events the dealers attend and they usually take all of them along,so maybe this was the case w you.I know it was for me for the V & H racing shirt from Ohio,it took 2 weeks for the unsold batch to return to the dealer.

Elrod on the V-Rod

#31 ·
Greg said:
A word of caution. The back of this batch of shirts does not have a Texas Star logo on them like the picture earlier in this thread. I just received mine and the back graphic is some busty milk maid sitting on a old duo glide or something. Kinda defeats the purpose of the V-Rod on the front. :chair:
Not real happy with it, buts its better than nothing. I was really looking forward to the Texas star graphic.:banghead:
So the Bike on the front doesnt look like yours and the one on the back is riden by people Who hate your bike? I would be pissed.

#33 ·
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
My wife ordered them.The Sheboygan shirt is a large,I wear medium.
Sometimes V-Rod shirts wind up at special events the dealers attend and they usually take all of them along,so maybe this was the case w you.I know it was for me for the V & H racing shirt from Ohio,it took 2 weeks for the unsold batch to return to the dealer.
I'll give them another call on Monday. I really like the back graphic. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.