Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Forgive me if this is old news but I did actually find an "official" Harley V-Rod t shirt at a Harley dealer in Bedford, Texas. Could it be MoCo is promoting the V-Rod or did someone just pick up the wrong silk screen? The back of the shirt is dealer specific.

Edit: I added pics of the back of the shirt. The dealer is Texas Harley Davidson in Bedford Texas. Their phone number is 817-267-2646.

I did not include dealer information initially because I had a less than steller service experience at the dealer ship, not a horrible experience, just could have been better. No problem with the "t" shirt transaction, which was about $25. They had several and as I recall, S, L XL, and XXL

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Pics? I don't get any.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I first only got the red X's,

When I went directly to the website they showed up. At any rate, I added the thumbnails to the first post. Nice looking shirt.

If you could tell us which dealer had them, I'd be happy to buy one from them and have them ship it to me.

·
Registered
494 Posts
JustSam said:
Forgive me if this is old news but I did actually find an "official" Harley V-Rod t shirt at a Harley dealer in Bedford, Texas. Could it be MoCo is promoting the V-Rod or did someone just pick up the wrong silk screen? The back of the shirt is dealer specific.

How recently did you find the V-Rod T's at Bedford HD? That one really works . . .

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
I got that shirt from J&L a few weeks back thanks to Vrodriding. It was from South Dakota. Good to see it is getting around to more places!! Thanks for the heads up.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
CaptClose said:
Thanks again RJ. Now... How do we get em?
Just got off the Phone with KayLynn at the dealership. 888-273-1930 Shipping is only $5.00 I think the T-shrit cost is $25.

This is what they have left:

1 Small
2 Mediums
1 Large
1 XL
2 XXXL

·
Ryan
4,192 Posts
rjrivero said:
Just got off the Phone with KayLynn at the dealership. 888-273-1930 Shipping is only $5.00 I think the T-shrit cost is $25.

This is what they have left:

1 Small
2 Mediums
1 Large
1 XL
2 XXXL
1 Small
2 Mediums
0 Large
1 XL
2 XXXL

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
staticfiend said:
Damn thats bad ass! I want one myself. To bad I cant get it.
Why not? Just call them and order one. They'll ship it to you.

From the post above:

rj said:

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I got one at Hamilton HD in Sturgis MI last Saturday.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts