Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Harley V-Rod "T" Shirt

9K views 32 replies 19 participants last post by  Greg 
#1 · (Edited)
Forgive me if this is old news but I did actually find an "official" Harley V-Rod t shirt at a Harley dealer in Bedford, Texas. Could it be MoCo is promoting the V-Rod or did someone just pick up the wrong silk screen? The back of the shirt is dealer specific.

Edit: I added pics of the back of the shirt. The dealer is Texas Harley Davidson in Bedford Texas. Their phone number is 817-267-2646.

I did not include dealer information initially because I had a less than steller service experience at the dealer ship, not a horrible experience, just could have been better. No problem with the "t" shirt transaction, which was about $25. They had several and as I recall, S, L XL, and XXL

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
I first only got the red X's,

When I went directly to the website they showed up. At any rate, I added the thumbnails to the first post. Nice looking shirt.

If you could tell us which dealer had them, I'd be happy to buy one from them and have them ship it to me.

#13 ·
JustSam said:
Forgive me if this is old news but I did actually find an "official" Harley V-Rod t shirt at a Harley dealer in Bedford, Texas. Could it be MoCo is promoting the V-Rod or did someone just pick up the wrong silk screen? The back of the shirt is dealer specific.

How recently did you find the V-Rod T's at Bedford HD? That one really works . . .

#16 ·
CaptClose said:
Thanks again RJ. Now... How do we get em?
Just got off the Phone with KayLynn at the dealership. 888-273-1930 Shipping is only $5.00 I think the T-shrit cost is $25.

This is what they have left:

1 Small
2 Mediums
1 Large
1 XL
2 XXXL

#17 ·
rjrivero said:
Just got off the Phone with KayLynn at the dealership. 888-273-1930 Shipping is only $5.00 I think the T-shrit cost is $25.

1 Small
2 Mediums
1 Large
1 XL
2 XXXL
1 Small
2 Mediums
0 Large
1 XL
2 XXXL

#19 ·
staticfiend said:
Damn thats bad ass! I want one myself. To bad I cant get it.
Why not? Just call them and order one. They'll ship it to you.

From the post above:

rj said:

#20 ·
I got one at Hamilton HD in Sturgis MI last Saturday.

#21 ·
Does it have Pheasants on the back of it too? (Why Pheasants?) Now I Don't want to Rain on any parades BUT its NOT a Vrod Shirt, Its an HD Shirt with a Vrod (A style I havent seen by the way) the same as we see all the time with other models on them. I imagine you will see more of them now that they are not Model Specific so you should check out your local dealer 1st to see if they have it in. is the part number the same even thought the back graphics are different?

#23 ·
rjrivero said:

1 Small
2 Mediums
1 Large
1 XL
2 XXXL
KayLynn called me today to tell me she just got a new batch of these shirts in. The Texas HD logo has NO PHESANTS. If someone reminds me, I can take a picture of the shirt back when I get home.

Please take into consideration that KayLynn took it upon herself to call and let us know that the shirts are available for sale. It would be a nice jesture if you placed your order through her at the above number.

RJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.