Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday I was at one of the three Harley-Davidson Dealerships in Austin... (Harley-Davidson Central) Rode down with a few friends, to my surprise when we pulled in the parking lot it was packed with people.... They were having one of those test ride a Harley Event ... They had everything from V-RODS to Buells for people to ride. As we pulled in the man that was in charge of the event walked over to my bike and made the comment "Dam your bike sounds good what did you do to your exhaust... At which time I pulled out my V-ROD FORUMS.COM card and simply stated That CHOPPER STEVE a member of V-RODFORUMS.COM had worked his magic on them...He was so impressed that he is sending out a pair of 16 GA baffles to be V modded and put them on their demo bike and to also offer the services of STEVE to potential customers People were lined up just waiting to get there hands on a bike...As I sat back and drank a BIG OLD DIET COKE... I noticed that everyone was lined up to ride there 03 V-ROD It had a pair of Supertrapp V5 exhaust.. And it had a SWEET sound to it I had never heard them in person And let me tell you THEY SOUND GOOD...

P.S. MAX I left the General Manager 10 V-ROD FORUMS.COM cards to give to some of his fellow workers so that we can keep this FORUM ALIVE AT GOING STRONG ......

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I knew those cards would work out. I have a bunch ready for Chopper Steve when I see him tomorrow.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I'm WAITING FOR MINE! :hyper:

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good things come to those who wait KAZ ...... :ride:

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Kaz - I sent you a couple of sheets. Are you waiting for Max to print them?? PS: don't try to print double sided on HP glossy paper - the back side never dries!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I'm not sure? :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts