Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Harley soft bags wanted

509 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  KiKi13 
#1 ·
I made a post for soft bags for a street rod didn't realize they made them for other models and those were the ones I was looking for

Just looking for the small harley soft bags which look like street rod bags but are not hard on top

I am in California

Thanks

#2 ·
HI , I have a brand new pair of leather soft saddle bags with the mounting brackets , the part number from these obsolete bags are 90973-04 . you can see pictures of them on my ad on craigslist in Las Vegas . go to motorcyles by owner and type in vrod and you will see my ad.
Mark

#3 ·
I have a set of Kuryakyn Gran Throw-over bags that I'm getting ready to sell. Go to Kuryakyn's website to see what they look like. If you're interested, I'll take pictures and e-mail them to you. They hold a ton (well, a lot).

#7 ·
Thanks Pat, they are and I've been able to stuff them with enough clothes, etc for 4-7 days depending on the type of clothes I pack. I used that and the Biker's Friend bag and had plenty of storage. Now that I have the hard bags, I figure someone else could use them.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.