1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harley Road Tech™ Navigation System- GPS

Part number: 92321-06

This is the info I could find:

Across town or across the country, the Road Tech™ Navigation Systems can lead you there. The compact unit is designed for ease of use, but is loaded with internal memory for powerful mapping capabilities. The mapping package includes fully unlocked MapSource® City Select CDs which provide mapping coverage of the entire United States, Canada and Puerto Rico (North American version) or major metropolitan areas throughout Western Europe (Europe version). Built-in USB data connection port allows fast downloads of other available MapSource information. The high-speed internal processor provides fast automatic off-route and detour recalibration.

Just plug the waterproof Road Tech Navigation System into the mount (sold separately), and you’re ready to go. The docking station automatically powers the unit, and recharges the internal lithium-ion battery to provide up to 20 hours of off-bike use.

FITS: ’96-later models equipped with GPS Handlebar Mounting Kit P/N 92300-06A. Installation not compatible with Left Auxiliary Switch Housing Kit or Clutch Bracket Clamp Clocks., TYPE: North America.
ALSO:

Road Tech Conquest- (multi-fit) North AM 1996 and later models equipped with a handle bar mount. Requires a separate purchase of a handlebar mounting kit.

- City Navigator Map Data Preloaded

- Faster routing and rerouting times compared to original Road Tech Quest

- Calculates speed, direction, distance, elapsed time and other travel data

- Exclusive H-D dealership "Find" feature

- Sunlight readable LCD color screen

- MapSource City Navigator DVD for trip planning and sharing online

- No downloading required

- Seperate purchase of mounting bracket is required and is available through your local H-D dealer

Kit includes: Road Tech Conquest, A/C charger, carrying case, GPS cradle, USB interface cable, and owners manual

Box is still sealed, first two are actual pictures and the third picture with the contents was taken from an eBay auction (which BTW starts at $500!!!)

This thing retails from $600-800+!!!
It belongs to a friend of mine and is being offered locally also, so Be quick or be dead!!!! Letting go for $300 shipped CONUS OBO!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
PM sent

·
Dog In Training
1,514 Posts
I have one of these on my Ultra and it is a very nice unit. That price is less than 1/2 original cost at the dealer. Someone needs to grab this thing!

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well guys, SLEEK jumped on it yesterday at record speed, shipping tomorrow morning.
GOOD NEWS is I have another unit to offer since I was planning to buy it myself but I'm :broke: right now and my friend really needs the money after his divorce/moving expenses. If any of you are interested PM me or send the payment to my paypal: [email protected]

If you do it tonight I will ship it tomorrow morning with SLEEK's unit. These things are ridiculously priced, I'll hate myself for selling "mine" :lamer:

Thanks a lot guys!

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Second GPS gone, Thanks to Sleekvrod and Deuces, Shipping in a couple hours!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Great Deal Fabster. This is a great unit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts