Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 14 night rod... I’ve never liked front turn options.... but I didn’t want to buy anything aftermarket.... I flipped my mirrors on my wife’s sportster and it looks great and I want to get these mirrors and flip them on mine also. Has anyone bought these mirrors from Harley.... the reviews on Harley website says they are not plug and play as described and they are cheaply made. I’d have to order them to be able to see them in person.

Thanks
The dude

Attachments

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
I have these mirrors . They are a bit pricey > I'm not sure I'd say they are cheaply made , but maybe aren't quite the quality you'd expect from Harley . The 'not plug and play' , is that they are a multi-fit part , and the end connections are different for different model bikes . Once the correct connections are on , it is pretty much plug and play . For LED's , they aren't as bright as I thought they would be . There is only one wire going to the mirror , and a splitter-wire goes in-line in-front of that , to go from running light to turn signal . All in all , I like mine .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.