Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its Fashion Week here in Los Angeles which means every designer and name has their newest fasions out and runways and model everywhere. Now I never appreciated Los Angeles Fashion week like I did NYC Fashion week when I lived there simply because for these things NYC is so much better. Anyways a friend of mine calls me today at 4pm and says "You know anything about this Harley Fashion show tonite at the club on Sunset Blvd?" I say "No, why" He says "Well frig it I know the owner lest go" Fine I didnt expect much, I got there and it was a 1st class show, the front of the club was adorned ina Pewter striped DX and a Blue Rocker and all through out the club where 08 harley's and beautiful people. Free Belvedere Vodka Drinks and than the Fashion show. I have never seen HD clothes look so small and good before in my life. All I had was my Phone so the Picts are Poor but my buddy had his camera and will email me later the photos. And to top it off, the lights came up at the end and there was Hasslehoff enjoying Himself and me without a camera.

Attachments

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Tyson was there???

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
An 8200 lb 17' to scale sized transformer in west Hollywood and now this, damn you west coast peps get all the good stuff.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
was this guy there?

BB.jpg

·
Registered
511 Posts
luxlamf said:
So its Fashion Week here in Los Angeles which means every designer and name has their newest fasions out and runways and model everywhere. Now I never appreciated Los Angeles Fashion week like I did NYC Fashion week when I lived there simply because for these things NYC is so much better. Anyways a friend of mine calls me today at 4pm and says "You know anything about this Harley Fashion show tonite at the club on Sunset Blvd?" I say "No, why" He says "Well frig it I know the owner lest go" Fine I didnt expect much, I got there and it was a 1st class show, the front of the club was adorned ina Pewter striped DX and a Blue Rocker and all through out the club where 08 harley's and beautiful people. Free Belvedere Vodka Drinks and than the Fashion show. I have never seen HD clothes look so small and good before in my life. All I had was my Phone so the Picts are Poor but my buddy had his camera and will email me later the photos. And to top it off, the lights came up at the end and there was Hasslehoff enjoying Himself and me without a camera.

Lux, WTF?!! Must be a LA thing?!!!!:wazzup:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Man....that is pretty freaking cool Luxie!!!!

·
"Easy Wind"
179 Posts
Ah man....an HD FASHION SHOW????? WTF? Here's an HD Fashion show.....Nekked chica's on bikes.....PERIOD.
...Ahhhh, look.....it's a Harley and fashion.....Hell, it's even ART!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My friend sent His picts from His camera, unfortuntly He has a thing for Blonds because the Brunnette dancing next to this one made believe that there is a God for a moment.

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Must be nice, here I got to pray that dunker ladies skirt blows up during the fall time! HAHA

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
luxlamf said:
My friend sent His picts from His camera, unfortuntly He has a thing for Blonds because the Brunnette dancing next to this one made believe that there is a God for a moment.

Hey thanks for letting your friends know - pity I could not make it.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PASCAL said:
Hey thanks for letting your friends know - pity I could not make it.
Hey now if it was open to the public I would have said something but it was a Invite Only and I was someone elses guest.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
luxlamf said:
Hey now if it was open to the public I would have said something but it was a Invite Only and I was someone elses guest.

this was just a :stilpoke:
a private joke - nobody would have known from what I wrote!
I know I would have been the first one on your guest list otherwise:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts