Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a detachable touring windshield that I am selling that I used on my 2008 Vrscaw on those windy, and cold days.

Great condition, no deep scratches, chips or anything wrong with the windshield or clamps.
Reason for selling is to make some money to start my cycle visions v-rod to Road Rod conversion.

I am thinking price around $310.00 obo , Brand new from harley this is $450.00 dollars.

Also I can sell the turn signal relocation kit that harley sells also

I will gets pics up in a few. I can also get pics of it on the v-rod, and of where the relocation kit puts the signals

·
powder4thepeople.com
60 Posts
May be interested in signal reloc kit if they're universal (I have an R) ... pics/part#/price ? ... thanks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to try, and sell first the windshield, and relocation kit together, but if I sell the windshield, and they don't want the relocation kit I will notify you, and let you know

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Chris!! The shield arrived today and is perfect! The time and care you took to package it is greatly appreciated!!!

If anyone is thinking about buying something from this guy, you will not be dissapointed... AAA+++

:notworth:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Daren, let me know when you use it. Great windshield

Thanks Chris!! The shield arrived today and is perfect! The time and care you took to package it is greatly appreciated!!!

If anyone is thinking about buying something from this guy, you will not be dissapointed... AAA+++

:notworth:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts