Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HD & Ducati Rider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today finally tried the muscle for the first time. Loved it. Cornering needed getting used to with that fat ass tire but turned out great. Unfortunately won't get it till spring. I'll be dreaming through winter now and check out mods. The first to go is exhaust. I'm used to the termignoni system on my ducati which growl loud. CANT FRIGGEN WAIT.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ya, the muscle and night rod at the harley test ride in my town was different bikes all together than the chug a lug Harleys. Aside from the handlbar controls, this bike could have had any manufacturers label on it.

Thats why I liked and bought the muscle, cus its not a harley!

you know what I mean.

During the test ride, I was able to try out 4 or 5 other bikes, the xr1200 was a sportbike feel, but the seat was rediculasly hard. The air cooled harleys were just gutless, I would hit the rev limiter everytime I would change gears. They shook and vibrated during idle and cruising speeds. Totally not fun to drive. And never did it put a smile on my face like the Muscle and night rod did.

I know I know, I own a "harley" muscle, but its a new era Harley, engineering from Porche and im sure other manufacturers to produce an anti traditional harley bike.

·
boredom kills
2,324 Posts
mayo77ca - what are you doing with the duc? Are going to look at the new duc power cruiser or have you really decided on the muscle?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts