Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've won some battles on the streets: beat a CBR1000, ZX-10, blew up an R-1, and have finally met a few Gixxer 1000's that I actually hung around until about 120-140mph area. Interested to hear other war stories and recommendations to gain Horsepower and keep representing HD! Already have thought about the V&H supercharger and 1250cc conversion kit. Any ideas how to keep fighting for the All-American Hawgs will be most welcome...

Dre

:them:

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
So your first post and you claim to be beating bikes that will blow the drawers off of a stock VROD? Sounds like a spammer to me.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Simple Man said:
I've won some battles on the streets: beat a CBR1000, ZX-10, blew up an R-1, and have finally met a few Gixxer 1000's that I actually hung around until about 120-140mph area. Interested to hear other war stories and recommendations to gain Horsepower and keep representing HD! Already have thought about the V&H supercharger and 1250cc conversion kit. Any ideas how to keep fighting for the All-American Hawgs will be most welcome...

Dre

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

·
COLISSE de TABARNAK
804 Posts
Simple Man said:

Dre

Dude...let me smoke some of that...puff puff give.:rofl2:

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
Ok, did he get a different V than me? I am not stupid enough to claim my V would even come close to beating a Liter bike. Sounds like :bs: to me!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Simple Man said:

Dre

Who cares.....not like you won money or even got a plastic trophy:bs:

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
Simple Man said:

Dre

Welcome to the Forum... and :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Pretty awesome for a V-Rod that weighs 200 to 300 lbs more than ZX10s & R1s, yet has 50 or 60 horsepower less not to mention 5 speed trans against 6 speed! Dude I'd say it had to be rider and you must be awefully good against guys that are dead or something -ROFL!!!!!!
You Bad Dude!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Maybe it could be believable if you had a turbo, nos and some other stuff. But it was a funny joke anyway.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's the new 2009 model v rod....... the one that noone has nor heard of.........lol.

I've owned everyone of those streetbikes and they would blow the pants off our Rod's.

That's a funny post though................ GO SMOKE A BOWL BUDDY!!

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
:rofl2:

·
local 373
45 Posts
my buddy has a cbr 600 rr it is his first bike so i can out ride him 4 now at least.other buddys tl1000 puts a beating on me.but when we stop for gas poeple just apear to look at my bike.thats the best part

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
Uh, were any of these guys aware that you were racing them? Sounds like you were the only one that knew.:chair: :spank: :bs:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Best idea....

Keep taking your medication.... :chair:

And have a Hot Chocolate before bedtime your dreams will be better:D :D

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Take it easy on the guy, you never know, I beat Loris Capirossi the other day on his GP5. It was a close race up to 170 then I dropped the hammer and it was all over. The whole time, I was wondering why he looked like Jessica Alba & Naked! :angeldev:

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Is there a PS3 game I don't know about with the V-rod in it?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts