Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Harley Davidson Pocket Knife (PICS ADDED)

I have a friend who is selling Harley Davidson Pocket Knifes. They are nice knifes and the best thing is that they are push button autos!!!! I am out of town right now but let me know if you are interested I will post pics on Thursday. He wants $25 each!!!

OK I AM BACK!!! This is not the same knife that e sold me 6 months ago (But I also paid $55 for mine). It is not bad looking (in my opinion you get what you pay for it is $25 with shipping to the US) Below you will see pics. You can e-mail him direct at [email protected] His name is John. Or I can e-mail him for you.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have a friend who is selling Harley Davidson Pocket Knifes. They are nice knifes and the best thing is that they are push button autos!!!! I am out of town right now but let me know if you are interested I will post pics on Thursday. He wants $25 each!!!
I am interested. Who makes the knife?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, show me a pic of your V-Rod and a pic of the knives, and I might want one, if theY are genuine HD.

:chainsaw: if they are not genuine. I will post some pretty bad shiz nitzt about you and this deal.

:biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker:
But if they are the real thing, I will travel around the world telling everybody that this is a great deal and hard to pass-up. This may even get my Christmas shopping done early.

Thanks,
AlphaM1

·
G-ROD
13 Posts
Yes, show me a pic of your V-Rod and a pic of the knives, and I might want one, if theY are genuine HD.

:chainsaw: if they are not genuine. I will post some pretty bad shiz nitzt about you and this deal.

:biker::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker:
But if they are the real thing, I will travel around the world telling everybody that this is a great deal and hard to pass-up. This may even get my Christmas shopping done early.

Thanks,
AlphaM1
:them:

·
Registered
475 Posts
:them:

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
Me too! I need 2 - one for each bike's tool kit. Real HD are Benchmade, great quality, fine knives. I own several, and they are super. Let us know - I am in!!!! Joe

·
Registered
294 Posts
My buddy bought me a harley davidson switchblade knife

he got it from a flea market in los angelas

it was pearl colored and had hd logo on it made in china

1 - 20 of 26 Posts