Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link to story here: http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2006/11/17/harley-davidson-night-rod-special-sells-for-800000/

This evening, I really wonder if I should move my custom building business to Quatar, this small Arab Emirate in the Middle East. The reason? During a star-studded fundraising dinner in the city of Doha, a VRSCDX Night Rod Special, became one of the most expensive of its kind when it fetched a staggering $800,000. The event was to raise money to help UNESCO promote education and community programs across Asia. The new owner of the $800,000 Harley-Davidson Nigh Rod Special is the Prince of Quatar. I checked my Blog subscribers list and the Prince email is not there. How do I get it? I really need Royal attention. If the Prince is such an enthusiast for factory motorcycles, I wonder how much he would bid for one of my customs. By the way, the price he paid is still $100 short of the highest amount ever spent on a Harley, a Road King auctioned by Jay Leno on the Tonight Show to raise money for the victims of the 2004 Asian Tsunami disaster. My decision is taken. My next article will be posted from Qatar.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
O Great Prince or Prinz.............wherefore art thou? :)

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
fafafooey said:
Link to story here: http://www.cyrilhuzeblog.com/2006/11/17/harley-davidson-night-rod-special-sells-for-800000/

This evening, I really wonder if I should move my custom building business to Quatar, this small Arab Emirate in the Middle East. The reason? During a star-studded fundraising dinner in the city of Doha, a VRSCDX Night Rod Special, became one of the most expensive of its kind when it fetched a staggering $800,000. The event was to raise money to help UNESCO promote education and community programs across Asia. The new owner of the $800,000 Harley-Davidson Nigh Rod Special is the Prince of Quatar. I checked my Blog subscribers list and the Prince email is not there. How do I get it? I really need Royal attention. If the Prince is such an enthusiast for factory motorcycles, I wonder how much he would bid for one of my customs. By the way, the price he paid is still $100 short of the highest amount ever spent on a Harley, a Road King auctioned by Jay Leno on the Tonight Show to raise money for the victims of the 2004 Asian Tsunami disaster. My decision is taken. My next article will be posted from Qatar.

the article reads: November 2006, 2006? must be where Willie got the money to continue production!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts