Nice but Scary

Those jugs are huge????

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
POSRod said:
Those jugs are huge????
They look good to me!!

To think just 10 months ago they were going at $600.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
What a rip...

THIS KIT TAKES ALL OF THE PROVEN COMPONENTS FROM THE CVO VRSCSE MODEL AND PUTS THEM IN A SINGLE PACKAGE TO ADD A 10% POWER INCREASE TO THE STOCK V-ROD MODEL. INSTALLATION BOOSTS THE DISPLACEMENT OF THE REVOLUTION ENGINE ENGINE FROM 1130cc TO 1250cc. COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES CNC-PORTED CYLINDER HEADS, REVISED INTAKE CAMS, BIG BORE PISTONS AND CYLINDER LINERS, AND ALL REQUIRED GASKETS AND HARDWARE. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRECISION MACHINING OF THE ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT CRANKCASE.

FITS: 05-LATER VRSCA AND VRSCB MODELS

ITEM IS NEW IN BOX.

RETAIL: $2999.95

Total :bs:. In my catalog it was $2499.95.

And the buyer is responsible for the machining???? Where's the damn certificate? Whoever is dumb enough to buy this and have to kick in ANOTHER $600 - $900 is a blithering idiot!!! Needs their head examined.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
LL Cool K said:
What a rip...

THIS KIT TAKES ALL OF THE PROVEN COMPONENTS FROM THE CVO VRSCSE MODEL AND PUTS THEM IN A SINGLE PACKAGE TO ADD A 10% POWER INCREASE TO THE STOCK V-ROD MODEL. INSTALLATION BOOSTS THE DISPLACEMENT OF THE REVOLUTION ENGINE ENGINE FROM 1130cc TO 1250cc. COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES CNC-PORTED CYLINDER HEADS, REVISED INTAKE CAMS, BIG BORE PISTONS AND CYLINDER LINERS, AND ALL REQUIRED GASKETS AND HARDWARE. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRECISION MACHINING OF THE ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT CRANKCASE.

FITS: 05-LATER VRSCA AND VRSCB MODELS

ITEM IS NEW IN BOX.

RETAIL: $2999.95

Total :bs:. In my catalog it was $2499.95.

And the buyer is responsible for the machining???? Where's the damn certificate? Whoever is dumb enough to buy this and have to kick in ANOTHER $600 - $900 is a blithering idiot!!! Needs their head examined.

Kurt, Good Find in the small print. Offer of $450 may be more inline to use the heads and gaskets.

However, in my catalog it does say 2999.95.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
o2man98 said:
Kurt, Good Find in the small print. Offer of $450 may be more inline to use the heads and gaskets.

However, in my catalog it does say 2999.95.
I wish I had your catalog then. When my kit got stolen and recovered, I had to show the police the value of the articles. My catalog had $2499. That is why the idiot was charged with a misdemeanor and not the felony. It had to be $2500+. :banghead:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
So how does the certificate work, if there was one with the kit? Do you send the cases off to Harley or another machine shop?

·
Who Wants A Beer?
598 Posts
I emailed him and he says he has the certifacate, but since he is not a "Deale' he doesn't know if it will work. I made him an offer, but he didn't like it.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
All you have to do is take your cases to the dealer and have them ship them. You'll have to pay the shipping expenses naturally. Individuals can't ship them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts