Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a DX and an LX150, got a problem with that :D I was on a Vespa forum and a coupe of people had an issue with the HD ... haters. Okay it was only two but what cry babies. I dont see what the issue is do you?

Attachments

·
The Hawk
3,906 Posts
Hey I was just telling my wife about that new all electric motorcycle they are coming out with and she said "how could you ride that, it is to slow?". they just don't understand, I think it would be cool to run around town on one, just for kicks. I am always into inovation and new ideas, that's why I bought the V Rod to start with.

Mike

·
Premium Member
Pan American Son of VROD :-)
1,090 Posts
I have the V and a Honda Helix. My wife usually rides it but once in a while I show up on that to a group ride. It sure makes folks stare. lol

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Right now, in my garage, are two V's and a Piaggio MP3. The Piaggio will go 80-ish if you are patient and gets 70 mpg.

I like my VRSCA MUCH better:)

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
How in the hell do you go from riding a V-Rod to a Vespa? And is that a Vette in the garage? Well two outta three ain't bad.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
SawDawg said:
How in the hell do you go from riding a V-Rod to a Vespa? And is that a Vette in the garage? Well two outta three ain't bad.

Im sure each has its purpose, but i cant figure out what it is

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
no problem bro . we have the yamaha vino and a vrod

Attachments

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
AND you also have a sweet Corvette in the garage as well.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tapia said:
Looks like we have two Vespa don't understanders here also. So its kind of the same here.

Yeah all Purple Vespas are faster than any other color Vespa. :moped:

I ride mine to the dealer once in a while also, everyone gets a kick out of it. The best is when you get new guys and I tell them I'll race them on my bike. They say yes and I go home and get the V-Rod. Their faces just drop.

·
Registered
523 Posts
You need a turbo.

Or maybe some NOS... What the heck why not both?

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
heheh i love a vespa.. when i was in italy i couldnt imagine not having one around.. it as great.. when i get a garage i will probalby look into getting a vintage vespa to go in there.. but i think i will pass on the purple .. i think a nice blue would do well for me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts