Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive come into hard times and i need to sell my stuff. 05b, 10000 miles, skull mirrors, pegs, grips. alot of little add on chrome. amsoil the whole life of the bike except the first 1000 mile oil change. also, 05 king quad suzuki 700, 1300miles, winch, front bumper, mudlite tires, atp rims, original tires and rims untouched, amsoil the last 2 changes. 4900.00. remington 700 black powder with all acc's, 250.00. garmin etrex, vista cx. 150.00. brand new fxrg jacket. worn once. 395.00. any questions let me know. i hold the full right to adjust any sales and shipping, as well as to deny sales. thanks.

·
Banned
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just put a new set of metz on it also......ive never abused or burned out the bike.........taken very good care off.....like a baby.......i hate this ****ing shit, but its a have to........any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its the garmin vista cx, etrex..........ive never downloaded any extras on it. its been used little. i have the original box and papers that came with it. everything on my list is baby'd. ill ship it for free. thankx.

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
Ml

BOVROD05 said:
ive come into hard times and i need to sell my stuff. 05b, 10000 miles, skull mirrors, pegs, grips. alot of little add on chrome. amsoil the whole life of the bike except the first 1000 mile oil change. also, 05 king quad suzuki 700, 1300miles, winch, front bumper, mudlite tires, atp rims, original tires and rims untouched, amsoil the last 2 changes. 4900.00. remington 700 black powder with all acc's, 250.00. garmin etrex, vista cx. 150.00. brand new fxrg jacket. worn once. 395.00. any questions let me know. i hold the full right to adjust any sales and shipping, as well as to deny sales. thanks.

I think there are like nine editions of the 700 would you elaborate on which one you have. Its not the Boone and Crockett is it? I guess the ML is one of the nine. How many rounds would you say have been through it?

·
Banned
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry guys. had to work late. i will sell all the smaller stuff later. im sorry and i dont want to lame out but i need to sell the vrod and atv first. that will help me out the most. then ill do the smaller stuff.....again im sorry for the way im doing things. thanks.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Well good luck selling the bigger items, I guess some of us thought you hard-up for cash?

Either way let me know about your Garmin unit. I think you have my PM?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts