Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd rather buy chrome lids and keep my own but they don't seem to be available (thanks to Beaglebiker for the part numbers in this post http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65984 )

I'm thinking that there may be someone out there with chrome hardbag lids that would like the vinyl covered ones instead, since they are less maintenance and would blend in well with someone else's theme...plus they have the cool HD logo on them.
Mine are perfect and I'd expect the chrome ones to be as well. Anyone want to trade?

Attachments

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll consider a direct swap for the entire bag if your color is suitable.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Beeek said:
I'd rather buy chrome lids and keep my own but they don't seem to be available (thanks to Beaglebiker for the part numbers in this post http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65984 )

I'm thinking that there may be someone out there with chrome hardbag lids that would like the vinyl covered ones instead, since they are less maintenance and would blend in well with someone else's theme...plus they have the cool HD logo on them.
Mine are perfect and I'd expect the chrome ones to be as well. Anyone want to trade?
i dont have anything to trade you but would love to have a good set of bag just for sturgis runs. how much cash would you need to sell these.

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man, you were only 1 day over my 4-month-no-response limit, otherwise I'd have sold them to you. ;)
Actually, I ended up buying a second set so I could combine the chrome lids with my vinyl bottoms and so far I like them. My other combo set is now a painted bottom with vinyl lids...and they're kinda cool too. I'm planning on painting the bottoms though, since the professional paint job is one of a kind and won't suit anything I want to do. I'm thinking black but I haven't put too much thought into it yet. So far I haven't decided which combination set to keep but once I do I'll let you know.

I love your bike by the way. I think the saddlebags would balance out the rear with your sissybar bag.

·
Registered
113 Posts
tops

I have a set i'll consider trading.I bought a set from a member here to put on my nightrod.I painted the bottoms flat black to match the denim finish,only problem is i have not been able to mount them 'cause i didn't get the shock mounts.PM me and we'll discuss it,thanks,JW.

·
Lover of Bikes
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for offering JW, but I've now got the combo I wanted...However, I now have two sets of which I have to figure out which one to keep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts