Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm if the matching (for Impact blue) hard saddle bags are actually painted impact blue with chrome lids? The catalogue for part no. 91493-04BBP only mentions it complements the color. Also why 2 different models, US and International?
I'm interested in a set but would like to confirm they are painted in Impact Blue first, I asked my dealer but as usual they never get back to me, they did say they may be painted a darker blue.

·
Registered
57 Posts
International rear indicators are longer than the US version, so the international bags have longer recesses at the back of each bag. No other differences that I know. Can't help on the paint question.

GT - UK

·
Registered
59 Posts
mr_vrodder said:
Can anyone confirm if the matching (for Impact blue) hard saddle bags are actually painted impact blue with chrome lids?

Mr. Vrodder,

Sorry I can't answer that question.

I have the hard bags on my 03 Silver/Black. The previous owner had the crome taken off the bags and painted black with the gold trim, just like the rest of the bike. Looks very good and blends right in with the rear fender. :thumb:

I'll try to attach a photo that a coworker took of the bike since I haven't taken any yet. :(

File was to large.

RedDog

1 - 4 of 4 Posts