Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
I know there are lot of vets that are currently serving or have served that visit and post on this forum.

To all our veterans and currently-serving soldiers- Thank you for your service. :notworth::notworth::notworth:
:them:

Parade::biker::biker::biker::biker::biker:

·
911Punisher
129 Posts
Happy Veterans Day to everyone who has served!!! Yesterday was the US Marine's 235th birthday!

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
TY!! and Happy Veterans Day to all as well!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Kind of cool - applebees and Chilis and fridays are giving a free meal. Show an ID, DD214, some proof of service, and they hook you up. Ann and I rode 100 miles or so, hit applebees, doubled back, and hit Chilis for dinner. Outback has a free bloomin onion, too. Pretty cool - more free stuff than I have seen in over 30 years! If you can read this, thank a teacher! If you can read this in english, thank a servicemember! Joe

·
'00 107" FXD, '07 AW
1,232 Posts
What a refreshing and wonderful shift from the attitude that seemed to prevail in the late '60s and early '70s; regardless of today's ugly politics, our shift in honoring our Veterans is cause for celebration!

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Happy Veterans Day and Happy Birthday Marines! I'm currently in Afghanistan and can't wait to come home and spend some of my saving on my NRS!

Semper Fidelis!
Nick

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
Happy veterans day to all. I was in the Navy for 5 years and come from a big military family. My sister is in the Army and is currently serving in Afghanistan. She has been there about a month. My prayers and best wish to all.

·
'00 107" FXD, '07 AW
1,232 Posts
It is stressful to have loved ones in a war zone, I know, two of my sons did a year in Afghanistan; it is a relief to know people are praying for them.

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
thanx to all who have served & presently serving & to all the family members as well. SEMPER FI TO ALL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts