Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And what, pray tell, d'you have ag'in St. Paddy's Day, that'd make you jump all the way to Eathter
Ah ,the English don't normally celebrate St Patricks Day. I'll start when they start celebrating St George's Day :)

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Ah ,the English don't normally celebrate St Patricks Day. I'll start when they start celebrating St George's Day :)
I don't either; it's my 2nd ex-wife's B-Day (the b*t*h!) and she's still alive!

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
@Prykey - are you Louis' fake n00b? Or maybe his brother?

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Prykey - are you Louis' fake n00b? Or maybe his brother?
I think Louis met a woman and then disappeared off the forum. I expect he sold his bikes and took up browsing soft furnishings for that elusive cushion to match the new sofa :angeldev:

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
I think Louis met a woman and then disappeared off the forum. I expect he sold his bikes and took up browsing soft furnishings for that elusive cushion to match the new sofa :angeldev:
Oh, wow, how time do fly. Just checked and ol' Louis hasn't been around since mid-November. But I ask you, is there or is there not an eerie resemblance?

And :vrodforu: John!

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Oh, wow, how time do fly. Just checked and ol' Louis hasn't been around since mid-November. But I ask you, is there or is there not an eerie resemblance?

And :vrodforu: John!
I can see where you are coming from Gator582, not guilty though LOL, thank you for the welcome; its good to be on here :D

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
I can see where you are coming from Gator582, not guilty though LOL, thank you for the welcome; its good to be on here :D
It's all good; Louis was a lot of fun even if he did occasionally tick some folk off pontificating. The dude can sure take some killer pics, I tell you. Some of his stuff from the coast of Portugal took my breath away (the near nekkid gal with all the tats on the bike springs to mind :notworth::notworth:)

Edit: And John goes searching through the Members List, then through Louis' old posts, starting in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ...
:rofl2::rofl:

Edit-2: It really is worth digging for, John, no BS.

·
Registered
276 Posts
It's all good; Louis was a lot of fun even if he did occasionally tick some folk off pontificating. The dude can sure take some killer pics, I tell you. Some of his stuff from the coast of Portugal took my breath away (the near nekkid gal with all the tats on the bike springs to mind :notworth::notworth:)

Edit: And John goes searching through the Members List, then through Louis' old posts, starting in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ...
:rofl2::rofl:

Edit-2: It really is worth digging for, John, no BS.
You beat me to that :rofl:

Lets wish Louis well then wherever he may be and whatever he is doing. :thumb:

Edit: PS I'm crap with a camera but I'm good with nekkid gals

·
Registered
962 Posts
look good steve !

(what you doin with the old Ohlins now ?)

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Ah ,the English don't normally celebrate St Patricks Day.
You Britts aren't to keen on celebrating July 4th either :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
404 Posts
You Britts aren't to keen on celebrating July 4th either :hidesbeh:
Wow, no comments on this yet.... I guess I will start.

No one likes when there little brother kicks their butt or for them their bum.....

They do celebrate a guy for trying to blow up their government. I guess it shows how they feel about their government, probably the way we felt about their government is 1776, or maybe just the taxation part.

PS it is about 2 and a half quid per gallon right now and people are upset...

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wow, no comments on this yet.... I guess I will start.

No one likes when there little brother kicks their butt or for them their bum.....

They do celebrate a guy for trying to blow up their government. I guess it shows how they feel about their government, probably the way we felt about their government is 1776, or maybe just the taxation part.

PS it is about 2 and a half quid per gallon right now and people are upset...
You cant be talking about the UK as regular unleaded fuel is currently 132.9p/litre or £5.99 a UK Gallon. :(

ps Don't forget a UK Gallon is bigger then a US Gallon :rofl2:

The conversion rate is 4.546 litres per imperial gallon and 3.785 litres per US gallon.

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ah ,you weren't quite here long enough. On Guy Fawkes night we celebrate stopping him and his Catholic dastardley plot blowing up Parliament.
The Bonfire and Guy thats placed on top of it is a symbolic burning of all Catholics and their papist idolatry.
:hidesbeh:
We still have a law banning Catholics from becoming King or Queen:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10592109

One of my own ancestors was summoned to appear before the House of Lords as a 'Delinquent' in 1642 for writing a scandalous ballad about the Queen Mother (a Catholic).
http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=35685#s8
Dead proud I am :)

Steve

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ah ,you weren't quite here long enough. On Guy Fawkes night we celebrate stopping him and his Catholic dastardley plot blowing up Parliament.
The Bonfire and Guy thats placed on top of it is a symbolic burning of all Catholics and their papist idolatry.
:hidesbeh:
We still have a law banning Catholics from becoming King or Queen:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10592109

One of my own ancestors was summoned to appear before the House of Lords as a 'Delinquent' in 1642 for writing a scandalous ballad about the Queen Mother (a Catholic).
http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=35685#s8
Dead proud I am :)

Steve
I was wondering why it was in celebration of guy fawkes! Seemed like it was a reason to collect everyone's yard waste burn it and get drunk while lighting fire works.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts