Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my VR back this morning and it came out great. I got the WG seat that I will put on tonight otherwise everything else I plan on getting will have to wait since I will have to explain to my wife why the bill went from $1600 to $2800:whack:

Oh yeah I had nothing to do last night so I put together a small movie from pics in the gallery. It is not timed perfect but its kina kool.

http://www.bombshellkreations.com/vrmovie2.swf
Anyone have any movies of burnouts or kool tricks on V-Rods?? I want to put together a longer movie. I will not use these movies anywhere else I just got bored.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
dlevi03, looks very good. Send me a couple that you want in the members gallery and I'll get them up tonight.

Max

[email protected]

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
B-L-I-N-G!
HFS that looks good! And Mad Props to the film!!! I LOVE the bike in the ending shot:D ('cause it's mine!!!):notworthy

Mike

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
dlevi03, I didn't watch the movie until I got home today, great job.

Max

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
looks sweet.

cool movie... appropriate use of the Ministry song too.

did I see a guy in an elf suit in there? :D

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Can some one post a direct link so the Idiot in the Elf Suit can see!:confused: I tried but as you all know I'm a little Slow!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ah man Thats Rocks!I need a copy to send to a few friends how can I do it?:confused: Very Cool ,now we need a few Big Breastestsis and it would be PERFECT!:diablo:

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
Kaz,
I'll send you a link via e-mail. BTW, someone needs to compile a list of Kaz-isms. Breastestsis is a classic!:goof

John

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Thanks Bro!:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts