Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got into a '12 V-Rod muscle. Bike is great, however, at 5'10", the stance from the forward controls and stock handlebars has me a little hunched over and stretched out. I've searched around for aftermarket bars that would pull back a little more and allow me to sit more straight up, but can't come across any. I've found a couple of manufacturers, but they no longer make the product. Does anyone know of some options for some more comfortable bars?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Budman riser or Alteredstate Design riser

·
Departed the Fix.
5,136 Posts
That Ghost Rider REALLY looks like a knock-off of Budman's.

Which, considering the source, doesn't surprise me in the slightest!

R.

·
Registered
956 Posts
That Ghost Rider REALLY looks like a knock-off of Budman's.

Which, considering the source, doesn't surprise me in the slightest!

R.
Yes,
pretty sure all of GR stuff is actually other peoples stuff marked up at extortionate price increases. Reckon he just orders it from the manf. and supplies it as is own. Would explain why you hear a lot of people complaining of slow delivery from them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I have an extra Budman riser for sale. I got it with the bike but don't really use it.
Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Recently got into a '12 V-Rod muscle. Bike is great, however, at 5'10", the stance from the forward controls and stock handlebars has me a little hunched over and stretched out. I've searched around for aftermarket bars that would pull back a little more and allow me to sit more straight up, but can't come across any. I've found a couple of manufacturers, but they no longer make the product. Does anyone know of some options for some more comfortable bars?
Hey. I have a 13 muscle and I am 5:8. 2 inch risers helped a ton

1 - 11 of 11 Posts