Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about this mod for a while, but in light of my recent injury... fractured lumbar vert / herniated disk, I know I will need it more than ever after my recovery. In an effort to reduce the stress on my back I want to change the bars... I'm thinking "reduced reach" or close to those specs in a Burly Bar thickness allowing me to run the wires internaly, Does anyone know of a product that will work??

·
Registered
172 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I fittedthe Vrsca bars to my dx,much more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim, the "A" model bars wont work with my current set up of the "B" riser and the chromed DX fairing, although the geometry looks very comfortable, Dave, Thanks for the link, I had been searching there as well, but can't find anything that is 1 1/4" but 1" at the riser and grips... wonder if someone can fabricate a bar for me? :D

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Just a big ole Doof
919 Posts
I would be interested in buying you current drags if you get a new set.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Hey if you want to try the A set up again i have mine sitting in the garage collecting dust, I see your in greece but for some reason I thought you were located in vancouver?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I put the B reduced reach on my VRSCD which gives me a nive upright posture, arms slightly bent. I can still feel a little strain on my back but the great thing about the D is being able to put your feet back on the mid-pegs. You might want to look for an adapter and fit mid pegs too.

Mark

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey if you want to try the A set up again i have mine sitting in the garage collecting dust, I see your in greece but for some reason I thought you were located in vancouver?
Was in Van, 300+ days of rain... Rhodes Greece 300+ days of SUN!

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I put the B reduced reach on my VRSCD which gives me a nive upright posture, arms slightly bent. I can still feel a little strain on my back but the great thing about the D is being able to put your feet back on the mid-pegs. You might want to look for an adapter and fit mid pegs too.

Mark
Yeah, Thinking of doing that or at least a set of reduced reach foot controls.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts