Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In doing some reading through all of the posts, it seesm as though I have a lot more options for changing my handlebar style if I go with the '04 gauge cluster. My question is what is the part number for that, as well as the cost?

If I read correctly, if I replace the gauge cluster with the '04 set, I can then run any 1" bar that I want.

Thanks for the help on this!

PS: I'm new to the forum, and I have found this place to have a wealth of information! You guys know a hell of a lot more than the local HD Dealers. If it isn't a standard part or install they don't know a thing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts