Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Todd
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering :confused: , has anyone tried to conceal the stock wiring in the stock handle bars. We know they are stainless steel so we don't have to worry about chipping the chrome when we drill into them. There should be enough room for just the wires. Got a rainy weekend and been thinking :banghead: to hard on how make them look better. I really liked the idea of braiding with the clear heat shrink over them. Let me know if anyone has looked into it as I might do a how too on it. Thanks

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
tmvick said:
I was wondering :confused: , has anyone tried to conceal the stock wiring in the stock handle bars. We know they are stainless steel so we don't have to worry about chipping the chrome when we drill into them. There should be enough room for just the wires. Got a rainy weekend and been thinking :banghead: to hard on how make them look better. I really liked the idea of braiding with the clear heat shrink over them. Let me know if anyone has looked into it as I might do a how too on it. Thanks
I did it with my V-Mod drag bar, Max posted a way to disassemble all the stuff. It really is easy, just very time consuming.

·
Todd
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okie,
thanks for the help :notworth: . I did my left side last night. I will attempt the right side tonight. They look alot better especially since I did not know what to do with the wires from my mirror/LED blinkers :banghead: . It looks much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts