Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to change my 03 VRods handle bars over to the shorter style like on the screamin Eagle and the night Rod. I know my bars have built in risers, so I would need to get the risers,drag bars, and I think the instrument cover. Not sure the part numbers or exacly how to do this so if guys could help me I would be greatfull.

·
Registered
390 Posts
re: I HAVE RISERS

I have an 06 VRSCD. I changed out my handlebars to drag bars. I thought I might need risers so I purchased a set of chrome ones off Ebay. I took my handlebar off and then realized I dont need the chrome risers and I cant return it to the guy from Ebay. If you need them, they're yours. PM me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do these risers go BELOW the instrument cluster. I have a VRSCX and if I could raise the whole thing about 1 inch complete with the bars attached,..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

·
EXCELSIOR
8,493 Posts
HVMTL said:
Do these risers go BELOW the instrument cluster. I have a VRSCX and if I could raise the whole thing about 1 inch complete with the bars attached,..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
You can make or have made spacers which with longer bolts will raise your bars. Dmoore has an A which uses a "T" bar nested in the original type clam shell.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
I am thinking about taking my stock bars and hacking the risers out of them.. then taking a set of 1" standard drag bars and welding them to the stock risers..essentially making my own drag bars to work with the AW models

1 - 8 of 8 Posts