Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for yet another handlebar question but here it goes.

I just installed the Roadster Fairing from BAD-VR on my 08 DX with stock handlbars.

In order to make it fit, I had to twist my bars back a little but the fairing still makes contact with parts of the bar where the break and clutch lever attach into.

I have two options:

1. Cut the fairing to make it not touch (scares the crap out of me to to this for some reason)

2. Get different bars.

From my research on the forum, I believe my solution would be to get a set of OEM VRSCB bars.

Can anyone confirm or make another suggestion?

I want to do this with the lowest cost possible which means I dont want bars that would require cable changes.

Thanks in advance!

Joe

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Sorry for yet another handlebar question but here it goes.

I just installed the Roadster Fairing from BAD-VR on my 08 DX with stock handlbars.

In order to make it fit, I had to twist my bars back a little but the fairing still makes contact with parts of the bar where the break and clutch lever attach into.

I have two options:

1. Cut the fairing to make it not touch (scares the crap out of me to to this for some reason)

2. Get different bars.

From my research on the forum, I believe my solution would be to get a set of OEM VRSCB bars.

Can anyone confirm or make another suggestion?

I want to do this with the lowest cost possible which means I dont want bars that would require cable changes.

Thanks in advance!

Joe
I would start with changing the handle bars. Post in the parts wanted section that you are looking for a stock VRSCB bar. Someone most likely has one laying around and will give it to you if you cover the shipping cost.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts