Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
F.U.B.A.R
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of new hand grips and would like some opinions on what is the most comfortable out there? I would prefer a small diameter if possible.

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
PM Renthals are good (so I hear)...

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
I'm in need of new hand grips and would like some opinions on what is the most comfortable out there? I would prefer a small diameter if possible.
Powdercoated metal ones! I don't know why and I know it doesn't make sense, but I can ride for hours and hours on my metal grips with no discomfort whatsoever.

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
I like the grips that came on my 03 but I don’t think they are stock. I ride with padded gloves most of the time so it probably would not matter what is on there. I’m seeing more and more metal grips and based on their small diameter and durability, I may give them a try next time I need grips – spinedoc likes them anyway.

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Hmmm. Didn't believe me dija?:spank:

·
Life is great!
783 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
I have these on both my bikes and love them: http://avongrips.com/shop/products/Custom-Contour-Chrome-Grips.html The nice thing is that they are easy to modify for bar end mirrors because the chrome caps on the ends just pop off and then you cut the end of the grip with a razor blade and there is now access to the bar ends for the mirrors :notworth:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I bought the Harley Davidson foam grips and love them although they are not a thin grip. They seem to keep my hands from sweating in the summer and they never tire but again, they are not a thin grip. At first I never thought I would like a bigger grip but I was very wrong. Now I doubt I would enjoy anything else.
Ed

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
My Joker Machine knurled aluminum, black powder coated grips won't peg the comfort meter. But they look bitchin'...:D

Phatass

1 - 14 of 14 Posts