Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kidzap
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Edge Cut and Black Maximum Get A Grip hand grips $45 a set shipping included to CUS
IMG_0663.jpg

Narrow Band Billet Hand Grips @ $25 a set cheap because one of the rubber bands is worn on the throttle grip. shipping included to CUS
IMG_0662.jpg

Prob take me a few days to ship out because it's cold outside and I'm old. But they'll get there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm interested in the Black Get A Grips. Can't tell from the pics, looks like they might be a little worn on the grip pads. What condition are they in, how long were they used?
Any issues with them fitting a '13 NRS?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Kidzap
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm interested in the Black Get A Grips. Can't tell from the pics, looks like they might be a little worn on the grip pads. What condition are they in, how long were they used?
Any issues with them fitting a '13 NRS?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Used about half a season and I always wear gloves so wear is minimal. The knurl pattern still have defined edges. And yes they will fit.

·
Luvs My Baby
26 Posts
Black Edge Cut and Black Maximum Get A Grip hand grips $45 a set shipping included to CUS
View attachment 331394

Narrow Band Billet Hand Grips @ $25 a set cheap because one of the rubber bands is worn on the throttle grip. shipping included to CUS
View attachment 331402

Prob take me a few days to ship out because it's cold outside and I'm old. But they'll get there.
Anybody know where I can get the chrome diamond cut grips with the bands from

1 - 14 of 14 Posts