Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered two parts from Hales. I wrote down the part numbers I ordered and they sent me the wrong parts! I called them and they said to send them back. I did that and they called me today and said they will not send me the right parts because the packages were opened. After arguing with the manager and AGAIN giving them the part numbers I ordered, they asked me "to not do business with them anymore!" That is fine by me! Zanottis is going to get all my business now!!!

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tapia said:
:eek: woooow
Are there new staff working there?
I have no clue. I have been dealing with them for awhile now without a problem until now. I know I won't ever tell anyone to go there and I will NEVER give them any more of my money. The sad part is that they know that I have spent a LOT of money through them and they decided that less then $50 worth of parts was a good reason to stop taking my cash!

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Thanks for the information, I will take Hales off my short list of parts dealerships. Zanotti's has always treated me right anway. Never had a problem.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Hales was excellent with me on parts that no one else even wanted to mess with. It's not the big sales that always say how they are but order something like some dowel pins some time and see how they treat you. Like I say when I was calling around no one wanted to mess with the $10 order but hales took care of it for me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
mnerren said:
Thanks for the information, I will take Hales off my short list of parts dealerships. Zanotti's has always treated me right anway. Never had a problem.

+1 And Zanotti's ships to APO addresses.

·
Registered
484 Posts
AspDotNetGuy said:
Send Zales a link to this thread...
:them:

I agree. Could be some new guy is going to ruin it for their company. I'm sure the owner would appreciate a heads up.

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ptschuma said:
:them:

I agree. Could be some new guy is going to ruin it for their company. I'm sure the owner would appreciate a heads up.
I also talked to the parts manager. She is the one that told me to take my business elsewhere

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Did they refund you the money?

·
I FINALLY GOT BOOST!
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scrmng E said:
Did they refund you the money?
Nope!!! Still arguing with them!!!!

·
just a ghost now
2,719 Posts
Jetgod said:
I also talked to the parts manager. She is the one that told me to take my business elsewhere
What happenned to John Hale, I thought he was the parts manager? In the past, John had always treated me well. He is a member here.

·
THE DORK-ROD
344 Posts
they Always Have.......

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
I've gotten exceptionally good service from Hales -- even returned some items -- one of them Hales told me I didn't need when I ordered it, and they took it back anyways.

I will continue to do business with them -- much better than the local folks.

I sure don't have any complaints with them. cw

·
SOLD
3,118 Posts
Wow, I recently ordered some stuff from them a few weeks ago, after not getting them I called only to find they shipped it to my old address even though I gave them my new one when I ordered. They found the mistake on there end and immediately shipped the parts to me.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Jetgod said:
I'd be talking directly to John, and let him know what happened. Let us know how he responds. I've had nothing but great service from them.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I have ordered stuff from chicago H-D. I opened it and was not satisfied with the chrome, sent it back with no problems.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts