Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just curious if anyone is looking for a nice looking pair of wheels for there 240 260 setup... im asking 2000 OBO

Pics are in my gallery because the wheels are still on the bike but if i need to make more just ask thanks

·
946 Posts
What year is this? I'm looking for a reactor sprocket and compensator bowl for 07 or newer. You don't happen to have one of them do you? I have a brand new Reactor sprocket, compensator bowl in chrome, 28 tooth front pulley and belt that is brand new that I would trade you. JOHN

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt have the cash when i was getting my bike and i only had enough for the wheels lol anyway the guy said they could make my stock bowl and sprocket work. With the rim, so i just left it alone i didnt care still looked good

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
what pulley are you running? 06se or a cut down pulley with the 06 belt??

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Is there any damage to these? and do they have tires on them? why are you selling these?

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Per forum rules, pics need to accompany an item FS.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry guys im out of town put will deliver some picks asap , im selling because im upgrading to larger wheels ... nothings wrong with the set i have except they need a good cleaning lol but if your lazy sometimes like me these still look good dirty

1 - 17 of 17 Posts